Helping you to purchase and install Resin Bound Stone Systems
You have found this page because you are interested in Resin Bound Stone. We also think that Resin Bound Stone is the future for outdoor surfacing. I’m sure you have seen the ‘selling points’ on our FAQ page. We don’t want ‘cowboys’ doing a poor job and that is why we have made it as easy as possible for you to use the best materials for your Blend and have free instructions on how to lay Resin Bound Stone.
We can also help you by supplying the strongest Mix / Blend of Resin Bound Stone on the market; each kit covers 3.5m2. We also can hire out a forced action mixer with someone to help advise, you can even buy one direct from us. We also specialise in ‘on site’ practical courses so you can learn on the job or you can come to our head quarters in Swansea for a day course.
- Naturally drains water ; SuDS compliant
- Better traction for cars and pedestrians
- Weed resistant
- Low maintenance
- Anti-slip finish
- ten times more eco-friendly then concrete
- Minimal fade or discolouring
- Huge variety of styles
- Visually stunning
- Super durable and hard wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No messy site excavations
Our Resin Bound Stone System is easy to install and calculate.
The customer chooses one of 16 BBA equivalent Erinstone colour blends.
The installer calculates the area and we supply everything you will need in multiples of 3.5m2 kits.
What We Offer
- Best quality materials supplied
- Instructions on how to lay
- Advice on using our product
- Practical training
- Equipment hire
- Finders fee of around £250
- Job partnership and franchise offers
get in touch for a free newsletter and help on how to lay properly
Talk to us about how to lay it
properly and efficiently!